“A change it had to come. We knew it all along.”
Find out how KeyHire has blown up the way successful companies search for and hire talent to fill key positions.
What I love about this song (other than the fact that it rocks) is that it’s about wanting and needing change…
…but knowing that it probably won’t happen. You know, Einstein’s theory of insanity?
Key Hire is far from the same old song and dance of the recruiting business. I founded Key Hire after ten years as an executive recruiter because I wasn’t happy with the traditional recruitment process.
Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Relationships with clients almost always seemed adversarial
- Companies were never excited to hire recruitment agencies
- The expense of recruiting for smaller clients was prohibitive
With KeyHire, I have created a successful, innovative new model directed toward helping mid-sized business owners and CEO’s grow their companies.
We are not headhunters, and we are not an “agency”. Those models are costly and cumbersome for business owners and target “big businesses.” We are hiring consultants who provide in-depth counseling to help our clients discover and hire talent to fill key positions that fuel the mission, vision, and growth of their businesses.
At KeyHire we believe in long-term relationships, and immersing ourselves in your business, so we understand exactly what you need to help you grow.
For example, we:
- analyze your organization chart (or help you create one), break down roles and responsibilities and make recommendations for change in your organizational structure.
- recognize when you need to hire talent, add new positions or entirely new layers of leadership so you can meet your changing objectives.
- work with you and your current personnel (change management) to help them understand and believe in the changes.
Clients are drawn to this approach because we take recruiting off the table in a big way, so they can more clearly focus on managing and growing their business.
Over the next few weeks, I’m going to be showing you exactly what we do, how we do it.
So, lock in this URL and come back the 1st and 3rd Tuesday every month. The first batch of blogs will be covering these new and interesting topics:
- Company Culture & Immersion Strategy
- Avatar Building
- Searching For Talent
- Ongoing Counseling
“Recently, our company retained Key Hire Solutions to help us find people in a tight job market and we ended up getting way more than we bargained for. Key Hire performs an ongoing detailed analysis and articulation of our core values. Since the people Corey brings to us are well matched to the rest of our team, this process has helped our company to set our sights much higher. After a couple months, our first “key hire” is already on board and we are excited about the future!”
Dean Reece, President – REECE Complete Security Solutions
Leave your comments below and let us know what your challenges are so we know how we can help you.
Thanks for reading!